From the airport to the castle... stat!

When Bill and I went to Colorado in June, my friend (the bride at this wedding) couldn't be in two places at one time, so while she was getting errands done, her BFF picked us up, since her hubby's plane was landing about an hour before ours. I figured in exchange for the lift from the airport, we would sneak in a quick family shoot... and then they show up in coordinating outfits and looking like a million bucks and we end up going to a the Glen Eyrie Castle near the Garden of the Gods... ermagerd... HEAVEN!!! It ended up being a SUPER quick session and we ran back to our cars in pelting rain, but I am super happy we got even a few minutes to snap these. Thank you, A & R, for picking us up and letting me point a camera at your gorgeous kids (and selves!)









Comments

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.