Vegas, baby!

So way back in August we had the pleasure of hanging out with this beautiful couple (and their kids) in Colorado. 


For E's birthday and to celebrate their engagement, my husband and I met up with them in Vegas for a few days of debauchery, regrettable tattoos, and a trek into the desert to see the Hoover Dam and the Valley of Fire.



The debauchery kicked into high gear just minutes after this photo was taken with Binion's Millions, as I had successfully downed a Green Apple 4-loko near Fremont and was halfway into a second by the time E found a stranger on the street to kick in the nuts...


Somehow my husband, E, and K managed to walk me to a late-night buffet so I could get my bearings back enough to watch the show at the Bellagio...


... and despite the late nights and madness...


We did manage to successfully pick up a rental car, retrieve a lost cell phone, and make it to the desert in time for me to take plenty of engagement-type photos of these two.










Poor E was walking with me when we crested the hill and I got to see the vista of white and orange striped hills. I quite literally wept, it was so beautiful, and I don't know if me (or my liver) need to visit the strip in Vegas ever again, but I definitely need to go hike Nevada.



We finished up the night by scratching off another bucket-list item - a visit to the Neon Boneyard.


Now, to plan and prep for the wedding in June! Tell Miss S that Hoke is on the way!

Comments

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.