four is the new two

I met D & E about 10 years ago. Their engagement session involved standing in a wide open field and smashing pumpkins with golf clubs, a clear indication that there were my kind of people. 


A wedding and three children later, they've added the fourth and final instalment to their family.


Say hello to miss R, whose cheeks are every bit as plush and squishy and kissable as they look.


The last time we went out to their place for dinner, Mom showed me about a picture frame that had 4 openings in it. I guessed that there was a bun in the oven. I should have put some money down.


Such a bright and alert little face!



(K liked this pose so much he wanted to try, too!)



Congratulations, D & E. She is absolutely the perfect way to fill up that picture frame!!! See you at the beach!


Comments

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.