these three sisters

I guessed when I found out that J was pregnant that she would have a third girl, based solely on the fact that it would match the three brothers they have as cousins on their Dad's side. I should have bet someone money.


While waiting for the newb to get her milk drunk on, one sister wanted to show me how bendy she was...


... wile her other sister wanted to sit and play with her auntie (mom to the three brothers) and pose mutilated dollies. I feel you, girlfriend. I really do.




Once the newb was nice and slobbery milkdrunk, we managed to snap a few pics but we never made it to the mermaid/ocean-themed set I had brought along.


Big sisters to the rescue!


As always, thank you to J & J for adopting me when B did. Off to photograph a little boy now, who was born on the same day in the same hospital...

muchLOVE to you all!!!

Comments

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.