Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow!

Ya, OK - I realize I am a wee behind on sharing this session.  But, better late than never, right?

I got a sort of panicky call-out on Facebook a couple of days after Christmas.  Some sort of mix-up had left a friend of a friend of a friend stranded with no photographer for their wee family reunion.  In my own haste to accommodate, I ended up leaving my light stand and umbrella behind and had to use a stack of Christmas CDs to create a cradle for my strobe, though admittedly, the handful of pictures I needed it for were pretty boring when it came to the main attraction: two delicious little girls with attitude, charm, and sass.  Thank you to my friend Renee for tagging me to take on this session, and thanks to the family for trusting me to come out and make it happen on such short notice.  All's well that ends well!

Without further ado:












Comments

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.