pretty in plaid

I seriously cannot believe that this adorable squirt is a year old already!!!


I'm pretty sure his hands, feet, bum, and head were substantially smaller than this when we started out last year.


Such a handsome trio of little boys, each with such a unique and wonderful personality. (I even got a special present this time - a fish coloured by the middle child, which is I think a kindred spirits thing... we can sense it in one another...)


Dad specifically requested a photo of his beautiful wife and their gorgeous boys for his desk.  Yes, these boys are active and rambunctious, but they are also dedicated and doting to each other and to their Momma.


I adore watching this family grow and since I've been there before any of them set foot in this world, I honestly fantasize about one day to shooting the boys' grads or weddings or something....



Comments

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.