who wants cake?

So first, we have to warm up to one another.  S woos us all with a little mood music and his dashing good looks...


After a few portraits for posterity's sake...


Mr S slipped into something a little more comfortable.


And then, the imminent demise of the cake began.


After a bit of coaxing, Mr S settled into derby demolition mode with the help of Dad, who was unable to contain his urge to fling a little cake himself.  I suggested maybe Dad would like a cake smash session of his own, but he declined.  Too bad.  I think I would have shooting enjoyed that. :)


I think he looks like he has been eating Smurfs, no?


Happy first birthday, my beautiful Ginger friend!

Comments

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.