the eyes have it

So, this is Mr. N, whose eyes are like puddles of warm melty chocolate.  He is both as wise and clever as his eyes would lead you to believe.


He came to visit me this past weekend.  He was feeling musical and brought his guitar.


So I let him play the piano, too.


But of course, being a toddler and having the attention span of a gnat, it was only a matter of time before it was peek-a-boo o'clock...

... then story time...


... then time to giddyap...


There was barely time to get a quick snuggle in with Mom & Dad...


... before it was time to play some football and call it a day.


C&L, thank you for bringing me your delicious, sweet wonderful little boy to warm my heart and make my Sunday beautiful.

Comments

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.