copying the masters

Here at the Schock-Walls household, we like to do family portraits a wee bit differently.  I was feeling rather inspired.  I'm so pleased with how these turned out.  I'd love for some of my families to allow me to do this for their sessions in 2014, for something completely different.  Without further ado:


Mylo as Zuber-Buhler's Young Girl Holding a Doll




Serejane as Vermeer's Girl with the Pearl Earring





Madisyn as Da Vinci's Mona Lisa





Kaelan as Rodin's The Thinker





Wil as Munch's The Scream



  

Bill and Hope as Klimt's The Kiss




Producing these was equally fun and challenging, from finding the images we were going to use as inspiration to figuring out how to shoot them and finally adding effects in Photoshop like patterns and textures (and even the Edmonton skyline…)

Comments

Cyberkitty said…
You did such a wonderful job on these. I bet it was a blast!

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.