my new kid crush

M was pretty convinced he didn't like me when we first met.



Mind you, he was pretty convinced he didn't like Dad either, and hung on extra-tight to Mom for the first several minutes.


I figured maybe M wanted to try his hand at photography.  He did OK.  Sort of.  Some of his attempts were a little, uh...  blurry...


I was hoping he'd like me better after letting him play with my equipment but instead he decided Daddy was OK.    I decided that would do.  For now.  He would learn to like me sooner or later.


We played with some leaves...


...and did some jumping...


... before playing with the big apple.  (I know what you're thinking, but trust me, M assured us it's a big apple.)


He conducted the symphony in his head.


He rocked out in his spiffy duds.


And stole a litle piece of my heart with those delicious puddles of chocolate brown eyes.


I think he likes me now.  What do you think?


 Mom and Dad, thanks so much for letting me crush on your uber-sweet small fry.  I'm off to the dentist now to get the cavities filled...

Comments

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.