Who the heck is Betty Boop?

I very seldom do glamour, boudoir, or pin-up, but I got all that and then some last month when this gorgeous Lil Momma came into my Studio for a beauty session.  


She's got unreal curves - seriously, she's built like a cartoon bombshell (Betty Boop and Jessica Rabbit have got nothing on this girl!)

  

She shared what a mutual friend once said about her smouldering, sparkling blue eyes and while it was spot-on, I will G-rate it and call the look, "come hither."


Not the least bit camera shy, Miss M was an absolute pleasure to work with.


Whether you stay a buxom blond or not, in my books you'll be just as gorgeous in any other shade or hue.


Thank you Miss M for being beautiful, fun, confident, witty, sassy, sultry, and made entirely of awesome.

Comments

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.