to all the lovely ladies

It's time to channel your inner diva/goddess/vixen/vamp!!!

I don't often do beauty sessions, but when I do I am always in love with the images - some classy, some sassy, some poised, some playful... all beautiful!!! On Sunday, June 30th, 2013, I will be hosting a one-day only full on beauty portrait day - playful pin-up, classic Hollywood glamour, soft and sexy boudoir, funky retro - whatever you wish, we will endeavour to create at My Edmonton Studio.

One price ($350+GST) includes hair, make-up (with lashes), and photography.  $25 from each session will be pooled and donated to a borrower from Kiva, an international charity that provides loans empowering individuals with the capital to sustain and grow their small businesses.  The cool part is that once the loan is repaid we will re-invest the funds, so it really is a gift that will keep on giving!

Want to sign up?  Zip me an email to h dot walls at shaw dot ca or ring me up/text me at 780.906.3668 so we can plan the theme and discuss details of your session.  There are only FOUR (4!) spots available  but 2 are already taken, so if you don't want miss out on this wonderful opportunity to get pampered, shoot me a message quick!

(Psst - make sure you arrange a sitter for date night with your hubby if you have kidlets, or let your besties know you're looking for ladies night out - you're not going to want to waste all that looking and feeling gorgeous on going home to watch Netflix!)











Comments

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.