perfect.

I really don't have words to describe how special this family is to me, especially Dad.  At one of the lowest points of my life, he stood by me and gave me all the love, support, and friendship any person could ever ask for.  No one celebrated more when he (finally) got engaged to his beautiful bride (I called it the first day I met her) and they've had a busy couple of years since, growing not only their business but their family.  Welcome to your beautiful daughter, S & J.  O is such a sweet and loving big brother - his attentiveness is surely rubbed off in no small part from Dad, while his gentle sweetness is definitely from Mom.  muchmuchmuchmuchmuchLOVE to all 4 of you.  Welcome to your amazing family, E.  You are one lucky little lady.











Comments

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.