is it a him or a her?

I've been photographing this beautiful little family for several years now.  I'm really excited to meet Baby No. 3 in a few weeks.  


See that cute little puppy?  It's been in all their family pictures since Baby No 1 was Bump No. 1...


This momma is so beautiful.



Any child who gets a Mom & Dad as loving and sweet as these two is one lucky baby.



(Impeccably timed shot... someday, when C gets married, this picture of him being pregnant will feature at his wedding...)





Such sweet little boys!  And SO silly!  I love these boys - they ALWAYS make me laugh lol


I think the only question left is whether this baby will be a BOY...


Or a GIRL.  Anyone wanna guess?


Oh, boys...



Comments

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.