someone is smitten...

I had to hold off posting this maternity session, as Baby decided to put in a VERY early appearance, just 3 days after these photos were taken.  I often complain about my kids coming late, but honestly, I cannot imagine the stress and fear that comes with a baby arriving early - the time spent in the hospital, time hammered out in seconds not minutes or hours or days.  Luckily, this Baby is now safe and healthy at home.  Any guesses on Boy or Girl?  








Drumroll please.......




Everybody please welcome the incredibly lovely and lovable Miss Q~~~!!!  (Your heart just melted, didn't it?!)  ~swoon~









When Q decided she was done, she let me know in a number of subtle (and not so subtle) ways that she just wanted Mom...



(Photographer's note: this baby has the BEST CRY EVER.  There was no whimpering or whining, no sniveling, no build-up... we are talking complete contentment to someone is stabbing me with sharp objects wailing in under 2 seconds.  It caught me TOTALLY off guard the first time she screeched as I thought I had grievously injured her!  After that, I was just a little jealous that my crying never sounds quite as serious...)




I think Mom and Dad are a little smitten with a small someone.  What do you think?

Comments

I.M. Orange said…
OMG! That first pic of her smiling brought tears to my eyes. So precious! <3

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.