Bun in the Oven!!!!

This gorgeous Momma has been a client and part time model since before her son was sitting up.  He's pretty sure he wants a brother.


We were a *little* concerned we might miss this session as the date drew closer and closer and we still hadn't managed to hook up.




And I'm so glad we got it ironed out.  Is she not lovely?  <3 p="">



It has been so wonderful watching this gorgeous mum-to-be go through so many changes over the years and I am absolutely THRILLED that I get to be a part of the latest edition.





Congratulations to all of you.  I love the love you guys have for each other and I am SUPER excited to meet your munchkin any day now!!!


Comments

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.