Pretty in Purple

This teeny tiny sweetheart is the niece of one of my oldest and dearest clients and friends.  


She had a bit of a rough delivery so we had to wait a few extra days to allow some of the swelling and bruising to subside.  Luckily for me, she was as delightfully adorable awake as she was asleep.


Of course, the furbabies didn't want to feel left out...




One of my favourite things about babies is how unpredicatble and uncontrolled their body movements are.  I have no idea what Missy here was trying to accomplish but in my head I heard, "Riiiiicolaaaaaaa!"


And this looks like she's getting ready to blow a kiss...


Adorable lump.  ~swoon~



If I am your photographer, there are two things that will happen when I get my hands on your baby. 1) I am going to sniff its head and 2) I am going to undress it so I can look at its toes.

Baby toes are the bestest.  Yes?  The itty bitty teeny tiny toenails get me every. single. time.



In your heart, can you hear the baby sighs?


We got a good 20 minutes of sleeping pictures before we were informed in no uncertain terms that the sessions was, as a matter of fact, over.  Not just now, but RIGHT now.  


Thank you Mom & Dad for allowing me to invade your home at an obscene hour of the weekend and arrange your baby on flowery blankets for my pleasure and amusement.  <3 p="">

Comments

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.