And then there were 4...

I met a couple a couple of years ago and fell instantly in love, with them, with their son, and eventually with every member of their extended family that I was fortunate enough to come in contact with. I will admit, though, that my biggest crush has been on G, who seriously defies gravity when it comes to being out-of-this-world-cute....


When Mom & Dad told me they were expecting Baby Number Two, I was of course torn.  









I mean really, can "G" really be rivalled?  Matched?  Equalled?  






Well, lucky for me, Mom and Dad are pretty fantastic at churning out perfectly wonderfully adorable babies.




C?  He is amazing.  I mean really... look at those lips!?




 And even better, G actually *kind of* likes C.



 Ultimately, I think I can handle this degree of adorable.  I mean really, it's what I do, right?



A very belated congratulations to you all...  I hope you know how much I adore you guys, and how much I have enjoyed watching your family grow. Call me.  I have Tupperware for you.




Comments

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.