newLOVE: it's a....

So, just a couple of days ago I posted how leaving the gender of the baby a surprise adds an extra layer of excitement to the big event.  Well, I am pleased to announce that it's a... BOY!

Let me introduce the handsome little Mr. Z, who apparently is a fabulous sleeper EXCEPT when the photographer comes.




There are of course inherent hazards that come with doing this classic naked bridge pose...


...sometimes known as the "cold air sprinkler" effect...  (Hey, at least you got your balcony window washed, guys!)



Mr. Z is simply perfect.  Enjoy your first Christmas as a family!!!

Comments

Laura Jane said…
I love this! Awesome photo story, and so sweet.
Billie said…
I am laughing at the sprinkler action, I just LOVE it!
Your new LOVE photos always make me miss having an itty bitty baby.

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.