iLove: beautiful bellies

You'll all have to bear with me while i play a bit of catch-up.  After our crazy holidays this summer, and after saying goodbye to my Dutch kids, I created a HUGE backlog of blogging for myself.  This doesn't negate the fact that I have had an awesomely busy and wonderful season, and I must apologize to my lovely peeps for having to be ever-so-patient with me...

Of course, there is no better way to kick it off than with a new beginning.  This beautiful couple just last week met their cherished arrival, but I was lucky we were able to meet on an oh-so-chilly day before the big event to capture these beautiful shots of their Great Expectation.


While it's reassuring knowing the gender of the baby about to arrive, there's something so sweet about people who choose to leave it a surprise.


Even in the day of technological advances like 4D imaging and realtime ultrasonic movies, not knowing if it's a boy or a girl makes it possible to bask in the mystery for just a wee bit longer.


And bask they did :)

Congratulations on the arrival of Z, and I'm so happy for you both.  May your sweet family continue to grow, in life, laughter, and love.


Comments

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.