newLOVE: and then, he started clapping...

There are few things as charming as when a baby discovers that he can make noise by smacking their hands together.  This simple act becomes a means for them to express delight, a primal form of sign-language that allows them to participate by saying, "Yay!" when they lack the words to do so.  As an adult, I know that I am guilty of clapping my hands when I am happy - it seems to be a natural accompaniment to laughter.  So, when you are faced with an adorable mug like Mr. C's, and he is smiling and clapping, doesn't it make you want to clap your own hands and smile???



Now, multiply that by Mom's beauty, and Dad's handsomeness, and big brother L's cleverness, and you have a lethally kissable baby there.  Clap on, my friends, without reserve!!!

Comments

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.