iLOVE: summer holidays!!!

I apologize to everyone who thinks I have fallen off the planet.  I promise I haven't forgotten anyone, I've just been taking oodles of time this summer as my opportunity to enjoy serious time with my family and friends.  This weekend, watch the blog for about a gazillion updates on all the beautiful weddings, babies, families, and more, PLUS I will open the link to my secret blog called "Little Blue Ass" which covers my family's adventure backpacking across Canada for 3 weeks!  I have over 6000 pictures from the trip, which I've whittled down to a mere 1424 in the first round of cuts.  ~groan~  When it's down to 500 I will put an album up for everyone to see of the amazing places, people, and things we saw in PEI, New Brunswick, Quebec, Ontario, and Manitoba as well as stories and pictures about Relay for Life, North Country Fair, Mabel Babel, my adopted Dutchies, and much much more.


Stay tuned... and polish off your reading glasses.  Have I got tales to tell!!!

muchLOVE,

Hope

Comments

Awesome to hear from you! Can't wait to hear about your summer adventures!
Our summer has been all about poopy diapers, lol, some adventure sounds good!!
My seeds are finally looking like flowers months after planting them, just transfered the sunflowers from a pot into the ground (rather late) and they are really wilting, hope the water i gave it will perk them up by the morning.

Take care
fmartell2 said…
I MISS YOU!!!!!!

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.