iLOVE: people who play dress up!

This past weekend I had the incredible joy and honour of co-teaching a wedding & lighting workshop, followed by a mock wedding, which was really just an excuse to put people in costumes and do what I love best: shoot them :)

Thank you to the workshop participants for their attendance, and to my incredible models for being such amazing troopers and good sports.  A special Shout out to my JennyBooWho for her wicked backcombing, hairspray application, and crimping skills - the hair was 100% her creations.  She even survived a brief round of heat stroke but got back in to finish the day up - THANK YOU!!!

Here are just a few of the many pictures I managed to get; there will be more later, but for now, I present some images from maudevillian mock wedding day...  I'm already thinking up ideas for next year's workshop.  Pencil us in for next year if you want up on this!!!



Comments

oh, this looks like so much fun!! I love how creative your photographs are, they have a sence of theatre about them. : )
Oh Hope, Hope, Hope.. your talent never ceases to amaze me!! Wonderful!

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.