youLOVE: MILF in the running...

While I have had the pleasure of photographing three equally gorgeous ladies who had entered the K97 MILF contest, unfortunately only Sarah made it through. Aside of some crazy 80's modeling she did for the 1st year DLS project back in 2008, we hadn't done pictures of just her in a few years and thought we'd better get some post (3rd) baby shots to prove she's still smokin' hot. She picked her favourites to send in to the station, but the fun part about being the photog is that I get to pick *my* favourites to share on the blog!

And in case anyone thinks I went all Photoshop crazy makin' this look pretty, we all know how I feel about that. These pictures were shot in Sarah's basement on a paper backdrop using my on-camera flash and my oh-so-sexy vintage 1967 Berkey strobe. She had carpet. 99% of my photoshop time was dedicated to removing the holes she poked in the paper backdrop with her heels... (And really, who else but a true-blooded Canuck would have milky white skin like this in January? ~smirk~)
While there are definitely some beautiful ladies in the running, if y'all want to do some good go vote for Sarah. If she makes it to the Top 8, I will donate $50, and if she wins 1st place, I will donate $500 to my friend Sharon's 2010 Hair Massacure in honour of our friend T and her brave, handsome little man A who has been fighting Stage 4 High Risk Neuroblastoma since September 2009. (You can make your own donation here.)




So... y'all should do me a favour and head on over to K97's site and vote Sarah a 10!






(Come on - not everyone can rock the side pony...)

Comments

Deanna said…
I voted for Sarah!!

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.