festiveLOVE: Happy 2010! ¡Prospero año!

Hello, all, and a VERY joyous welcome to 2010!!! To ring in the New Year, I thought I'd prattle off the newsreel for y'all regarding what's new and exciting for 2010 here at pictureLOVE.ca!

Pricing: I've put new pricing on the website, but the new stockroom isn't up and running *quite* yet. I promise I'll work on it, but to sum up, ALL sessions (except boudoir and baby) are $175/hour, and by popular demand, you now get your COMPLETE set (not just 20) of your 4x6 webshare and printables with the discreet new pictureLOVE watermark on them. And destination weddings are back to being FREE!

New lab: After a year wrought with printing problems, I have found a new print lab that is simple to use and promises to eliminate some of the previous problems by providing both professional print quality AND superior customer service. For unwatermarked prints or enlargements, I have relocated my print services to Canadian-owned and -operated zoomphoto.ca for all your ordering needs, which actually includes LOWER print prices AND delivery right to your door!!! An extra special Thank Thank Thank You to my clients whose valuable feedback helped me design the new pricing and packages! (link to new sample gallery coming soon...)

www.pictureLOVE.ca: I'm in the process of migrating to what I'm referring to as a new Super Site - a single site that houses the entire pictureLOVE™ family. www.pictureLOVE.ca will be the place to find the info and blog updates for:

Hope Walls Photography: where I practice my photographilosophy that pictureLOVE doesn't know age, income, weight, race, or gender.
Dirty Little Secrets (about photography): learn about pictureLOVE from the picture part (turning off the focusing beeps and understanding light) to the LOVE part (connecting with your subject so that the photo has as much meaning to YOU as to its viewers)
[pho·tog·ra·phi'lan·thro·py] : providing opportunities for individuals and service organisations in need to hook up with photographers who feel like spreading a little pictureLOVE
Chicks Who Click ™ (and a few brave boys): a network for photogs suffering from pictureLOVE to get together and talk shop, swap stories, and be geeks without anyone rolling their eyes at them when they say, "This one time, when I was taking pictures..."
ticdesign: a sweet merging of industry veterans suffering shutter cramp and 'tog squint with newbies itching to take on the world of photography

Trademarking: yes, you did see a little tee-em there in a couple of spots. Very exciting stuff is in the works, didn't I say?!

Out with the old... It's official - I'm kicking Heather of PixelPie to the curb like a pile of dirty laundry. She's joining her ticdesign official apprenticing alumni Laura of The Photography of Laura Jane and Tasha of Fresh!, and my unofficial stalker Tammy of Smiley Eyes in being sent off to tackle the world of photography without my hawklike eyes boring holes in the backs of their skulls...

In with the new... It's my pleasure to announce that Helena of Knittig Photography will be joining me, and that Reanna of Blackbird Photograpohy has also been partnered with an apprentice for 2010. More on that to come when the pictureLOVE site/blog launches!

I'm sure I've forgotten something, but for now, that's all I can remember. So, here's to a wonderful 2010 from my family to you and yours!!!

¡Prospero año de mi familia a tu familia!

Comments

Deanna said…
Congrats on everything, Hope!! I'm lookiong forward to seeing everything!!

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.