newLOVE: workin' the camera!

While the weather outside was frightful, and I REALLY wanted to pull over and have some meLOVE with the Pentax and the frosted branches, pale icy blue sky, and nebulous fog hanging in the river valley on the way to this session, today marked the official end of the 2009 shooting season for me, and I can't think of a better way to close of a phenomenal year than with some phenomenal pictures of this phenomenally cute baby (and his big brother, the Ham Tart.)

R & J, I'm serious - you make some wonderfully delicious babies! And thank you for having your heat cranked... brrr! (And tell Molson thanks for scenting me up with Other Dog Smell - Art wouldn't stop licking my pants for like 2 hours after I got home! lol)





Baby in the egg basket. I love my job ;)

Comments

Deanna said…
Aww!! So cute!
PixelPie said…
Lovin' that red wall.

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.