1st annual www.ChicksWhoClick.ca retreat

Officially, this site isn't up and running yet. In the meantime, however, there will be some tidbits of unofficial news floating around on here while we get the plans in place for the 1st Annual www.ChicksWhoClick.ca retreat on April 16 - 18, 2010 in central Alberta. Without giving it all away, about $200 will cover your Friday and Saturday night accommodations, Saturday brunch, events, and supper, and Sunday breakfast.

Phun.
Phearless.
PhotograpHERS.

Game on.

Comments

AMC Photography said…
EEEEE!! I am so thrilled.. you have no idea! I already saved the date, so I hope there's room for me!
Helena said…
Please save room for me!! I would love to attend!!
Jenn and Isaac said…
I AM SOOOOOO in! And I'll see if I can convince Isaac :-)

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.