funLOVE: a challenge for my photog phriends

"You need to get in shape."
"I am in shape."
"You are not!"
"ROUND is a shape..."

The cruddy thing about shooting weddings is that the blog suffers - with family sessions through Spring and Fall there are always new things to post, but because I only shoot one wedding per month, the blog goes on hold for me May through September.

The other cruddy thing about that is I often end up feeling like I am all processing, no shooting.  Realistically I know I do not have the time or energy to take on extra clients just to amuse myself, but I do need something fun to do.  So I've come up with a small project and I'm challenging you to join me, if you are bored, want to play, need some inspiration, or just have nothing else going on.  Here goes:

Pick ONE shape and take FIVE pictures of that shape.   We've already (of course) done hearts - so in case you're in need of some shapely assistance, here is a list of other shapes you make want to look for or create: star, trapezoid, pentagon, octagon, diamond, rectangle, circle, oval.  You could try getting fancy and go 3D, too: cylinder, cube, tetrahedron, sphere, pyramid...  If you finish one set of shapes, try another!  Email me your pics to post or post your pics online somewhere and comment here with a link!  Have fun!

Comments

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.