oneLOVE: Stacey & Kyle in Jamaica

I realized tonight that I have not blogged the Jamaica story yet.  There are, of course, thousands of pictures... the best thing I think is to let the pictures tell this incredible adventure/love story.  Please, enjoy...  

Getting there, which involved a 6-hour layover in the t.dot airport and hanging out with a chick at the bar who was ALL OVER letting me take her picture - cheers!



Pool Time - drink, tan, swim, repeat.



Falls and Catamaran trip (play a little Flo.Rida if you really wanna get the feel for this trip lol!)



Deep Sea Fishing - I got to see dolphins, which maybe wasn't a whale and maybe screwed up our fishing for the rest of the afternoon but made tagging along on the trip TOTALLY worth it for me...



Pre-Ceremony



Ceremony



Post-Ceremony



Formals (what I'm sure most people are dying to see...)



Reception



Last day and the plane ride home... with another 6-hour layover in the t.dot airport...  lol


Comments

Laura Jane said…
Stunning as usual! There are so many to comment about but here I want to say those boat pictures had me drooling for hot July weather we haven't had yet and the river shot of the bridal party in Sepia is a fave. Love it!
Lynda said…
You had a SIX HOUR layover at the airport here and you didn't call?????
Hope Walls said…
Tannis came to visit on the way out... The way back it was between the hours of about 1 am and 7 am, on a Monday morning... I didn't think anyone would want to come on down lol.
Lynda said…
For YOU, I would come at 4 am through a snowstorm!!! Next time let me know!!!

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.