bellyLOVE: rain rain, stay away!

It was pretty touch and go in the days leading up to this session as the weather hadn't exactly been cooperative. Barring a torrential downpour, we agreed to go ahead with Plan A to meet at South Cooking Lake to get a few shots of the expectant S family. I got there a bit early and couldn't help myself shooting the local flora. As I was scouting out spots, though, there was an... uh...  strange aroma... I apologized to the S family as soon as they arrived but they were OK with it, so off we went to the beach.

I know a lot of people think the best days for shooting are bright and sunny, but you never get the great skies, diffused light, and no-squint action if there isn't a nice cloud cover. I love me an overcast day for pictures! We finished just in time, narrowly escaping a wet t-shirt session. Beautiful skies, beautiful belly, beautiful S. family - thank you so much for letting me come and enjoy the lake and all its lovely (and not so lovely) qualities...







Comments

wilde said…
have you never experienced the sights and smells of South Cooking Lake before?
Hope Walls said…
Sights, yes - smells - I must have been downwind the last couple of times... lol
Creations said…
what a gorgeous little girl - I'm sure they will have an adorable baby :)

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.