bellyLOVE: and a year of babyLOVE!

I was REALLY excited to learn that Momma R and Poppa J were making me a new bun to shoot, especially since I had so much fun tracking their handsome little gentleman form belly to birthday.  Mr. L is 2 now - and he doesn't know it yet, but he's hoping for a baby sister so he doesn't have to share all his trucks...  ~smirk~

If you look back in time (like about 21 months ago), you can see how much he's grown...


What a gorgeous family, hey?  Such "hard" work making these people take a good picture...  (So what if I had to undertake stunning feats of agility with prickly Alberta roses balanced on my head to get a smile from the short one... whatever!  At least I didn't have to put crab apples up my nose like I did this one time...)

While Mom gestates (and gestates beautifully I might add) Daddy & the crazy short one have no problem making background noise for the pictures by having sword fights with twigs and running around in sweeping arcs sure to dizzy even a seasoned parent like me...


R&J, I'm very excited to meet the New Bean, and of course, I will continue to admire your previous work of heart:


Comments

Cyberkitty said…
They must be THRILLED with these images! I especially like the action going on in the background of the BW shot of the mom.perfect capture of reality in their house I bet :)

Kyla

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.