newLOVE: welcome, Liam!

It's been just over a year since I attended a wedding celebration for Katrina and her new husband Jeremy.  I've known Katrina since she was 3; we won't talk about her conceiving babies (Mia is a big sister now...) because it freaks me out a bit, though...  ~smirk~

I almost skipped out on her wedding festivities because I was still so raw from my Gramma's death.  I'm not sure if it's the inherent nature of Gemini being involved or maybe my desperate need to feel like there's some kind of logical or illogical explanation for May being the way it always is for me, but suffice it to say, May is traditionally a bittersweet month for Hope.  

After my Gramma's passing on May 29th of last year May's bittersweet was leaning on the side of bitter.  Liam officially weighs in on the sweeter than sweet side -  he shares May 26th as a birthday with mein beeg seestor and my son Kaelan!  Congrats to Mom & Dad, welcome Liam, and great birthday!  Yay for Sweet Sweet May!





Comments

love love love 'em! Makes me so excited to get Ethan's done!
Tanya said…
Gorgeous. I love the last shot something about it reminds me of a baby in the womb.
Ohhh, so nice. I love the last one, Hope!
kate said…
Love that last one. New life
Deanna said…
Gorgeous!!!
The last photo is great !!!!!
What an adorable, squishy, perfect little baby. Beautiful :)

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.