newLOVE: a strong family resemblance

I know, I know - I've really been slacking off on the blog - busy busy spring time, though!  And with spring comes gorgeous window light...

If you look at www.HopeWallsPhotography.com you will see a picture of a little girl holding a huge sunflower and licking her lips... this is Miss M., pictured below.  Pictured above is her gorgeous baby brother, Sir N.


There's also a bum on one of the pages... that would be Miss M's bum... and you can really see the family resemblance!  LOVE the dimples!  ~smirk~

In fact, I really really LOVE the dimples!

Thanks for having me out to get some snaps of your gorgeous kiddles, Mom and Dad.  And, thanks for the screen - you'll be seeing lots of it!


Comments

Brandi said…
What beautiful children! Love the moody B&W of #2!

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.