newLOVE: another roll over for Hope!

Say hello to Miss L.  You may recognize her from her newborn session - she was my first egg basket victim a few weeks back.  Like a sweet cinnamon bun, she's at least doubled in size.


Look at those big blue eyes!  And the red hair - I about peed my pants with glee to have another redheaded baby to photograph!  (I think Kaelan dug out a pretty deep soft spot for redheads in my heart!)


Miss L. Doesn't prefer belly time.  Not at all.  Now, I don't mean to brag, but I do have a knack for causing first-time rollovers at three-month sessions...


Ta da!!!

Miss L. was a little confused but overall, pleased as punch.  Mom, on the other hand, was a little bit in shock.  "Uh, yeah - she just rolled over.  My baby is growing up too fast already."  She even posted about it on Facebook and almost landed me a gig in Toronto for a little boy who is apparently slacking off in the rollover department.  ~smirk~


Of course we can't forget Big Brother C., who has a love-hate relationship with me.  He loves when he isn't being bugged by me, and hates when he is being bugged by me.  He prefers playing with his trains.


In fact, he likes trains better than me OR his baby sister.


However, the lure of taking his own picture still holds some appeal...


When he got bored with me, I tried putting the bunny ears on Miss L.  She hates them.


Too bad this time C. wasn't decorating himself with cookie icing.  Maybe next time I see them I can convince hi to decorate his sister!   As always, it was a lovely morning with two very sweet and edible children.  Thanks for letting me come over and shoot your babies, Mom and Dad!

Comments

kate said…
Congrats on the roll over! Love the bunny ears!
Brandi said…
what a sweetie! and LOL at the rabbit ears, too funny!

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.