tubeLOVE: all growed up

Some friendships you need to have daily contact to maintain, while others are so deep they're immeasurable - a year may as well be a day.  I have pictures of this young lady with a soggy diaper holding my oldest son when he was less than 24 hours old.  I spent most of my labour in her Mom's house, hunched over the couch while her and her big brother played, and stared at me like I was really weird.  

Now little missy is all growed up and singin' songs and stuff.  You ought to keep an eye out for Rayne-Anne - this was her award-winning performance on March 7th, and she's just released a CD.  Support up-and-coming Edmonton talent by signing up to buy a copy of the CD here.  To get you acquainted, here's a little youTUBE treat.  Go get 'em, Rayne!

Comments

cbare00 said…
Thanks Hope. Your right...some friendships are forever without any real work. Just like ours I'm happy to say.

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.