youLOVE: N, A, and S

I met up with these ladies a couple of summers ago. There were jeans and sweaters involved - late summer I suppose. Very casual. Going for the client prize of 'Most Unlike Our Own Previous Sessions' they showed up in Christmas dresses Mom bought them at the Bettie Page store in Las Vegas. I had such a great time shooting these ladies - it's too bad it wasn't a bit warmer out or we'd have gone longer. (They wouldn't even do jogging-in-heels pictures. Damn ice.) There are many more to come, but I wanted to get a teaser up for them since they are currently at the bottom of a rather long waiting list... Thanks for the AMAZING day ladies!!! ANY time. Call me!








Comments

Tawitt, tawooooo...These are so much fun, what great models :)
Rebecca McKay said…
Wow!! Fabulous, Hope!!!
Carol Kerfoot said…
Fantastic!!!! WOW I really love them!!!!
kate said…
What fun! This reminds me of a shoot Lauren did with her daughter and a friend. Remind me to share the photos.
cathy said…
Those are fabulous! Great job, and seriously...I need you to take my photos one day!
fmartell2 said…
When I grow up... I want to be a pin up model!!

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.