high ho, high ho

Today marked the last day of my vacation.  Tomorrow I have clients again, Monday classes start, and this time 2 weeks from now I'll be in the Dominican Republic shooting a wedding.  It was a lovely break, and the next few weeks are surely going to be hectic so I figured I'd post a synopsis of my holidays, from the lovely lunch with the office ladies on the last Friday before the break, to hanging out with my dear friend Tasha and her crew at the gymnastics centre today.  Part of me is very sad that my R&R is over, but the other part of me is very excited about the New Year which is already full of promise.  Click on the slideshow to go to the actual album to see everything from icing-covered guitars to snow on leaves to platform shoes and mating beetles...  Be sure to read the captions!


Comments

Super awesome pictures Hope ! Loved them all and loved all the stories behind them all !!
fmartell2 said…
Looks like a lovely vacation!!
And that shoe exhibit looks like HEAVEN!!!
kate said…
I enjoyed reading your captions. Art is such a cutie!
ticblog said…
Don't let Abby see, Kate lol

It was such a nice break. I'm soooo looking forward to getting back to work though - 2009 so far is rockin' HARD!
kate said…
Any new year's resolutions?
fmartell2 said…
I just had to tell my mommy what it looked like, and she KNEW what your nameless tool was...
It's a saw set tool, for setting the teeth on a no10 blade of a hand saw.
Lynda said…
Wow, I feel like I was there with you over the holidays. Thanks for sharing and for making me all mushy and weepy.

And ya - 2009 is shaping up to be better than 2008. Thanks for asking - you're the only one who did.

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.