more little girls

Mads came over with a flashy new bob on Friday.


Always the perfect little lady....


Serejane jumped on the bobwagon.


She FREAKED out a few weeks ago when I trimmed her hair - barely an inch of the dead stuff - despite my reassurances it would grow back.


She looks adorable, but when she asked me to cut her hair it was a bittersweet pill to swallow.  I don't want her having the same hair hang-ups I do, so I acquiesced.  Scissors in hand, she must have picked up on my vibe - she kept reassuring me, "It'll grow back, Mama."

Comments

Carol Kerfoot said…
AWWWWWWWW I love it! Nothing cuter than a bob on a little muffin.
I think her hair cut is perfect. So sweet. I just cut Tessa's hair too and now we are attempting to grow out her bangs. "A watched pot never boils" and hair doesn't grow either if you watch it.
ticblog said…
We didn't cut bangs for Serejane - she was blessed with cowlicks from both Bil & I, so... no bangs for her until she's in high school and can blowdry and hairspray her OWN cowlick lol
kate said…
love, love, love the new cuts! so sweet
kate said…
One of these days I'm going to let my girls get their hair cut short. Some day...
Becks said…
Oh...cute haircuts. Almost makes me want a bob.
Love the b&w pic of Serejane. Beautiful.

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.