blast from the past

It's no secret I used to work at a kids' camp. In fact, it's where I met my husband. Thanks to the wonders of Facecrack, I've managed to track down a few of my former camp coworkers, with whom we're plotting a reunion over the Christmas break (squee!!!). This one, in particular, can't make it though because she happens to be VERY pregnant. As in 39 weeks, with no maternity pictures. So I spent the afternoon visiting with (and shooting) the lovely and talented C, her sweet hubby J, and her handsome son, J. She is one of thee cutest little Mommas I've ever seen. It was great reminiscing and catching up, C. I look forward to meeting the bean in a few days!!!








Comments

#3 and #4 are sooooo good!
shutterbug said…
She is glowing!!

I wish I looked like that when I was pregnant!
Becks said…
What a great set! I love them!
:)

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.