the last session

I threatened I was going to do it, and it's a fact now.  As of Colton's session, I'm off the grill and comfortably coasting into slow cooker mode.  (Is that better than semi-retired, Christine?)  I'm officially finished all my sessions for 2008 save for some belly to birthdays, and starting in January I will be shooting only one day a month so BOOK EARLY!  I'll be working on my term paper over the next week, too - eek! The 2009 DLS workshops are filling up quickly and I am VERY excited about them.  But, mostly I'm gearing up for a couple of special photography ventures, namely one with my cherished Spruce Grove Stony Plain Mommapalooza children (they're up to 27 children, with number 28 due to arrive in a few months!), one with my DLS buddies that involves a whole lotta fluorescent clothes, a Michael Jackson jumpsuit, and some forest green and peach satin prom dresses... stay tuned for that...  and one extra special ART project that starts today.  So, if I'm a little scarce around here and all you see for the next few weeks are pictures of ART, I make no apologies.

Comments

I can't wait to see pictures of little Art!!!
Yes, a little better than "retirement". I hope you still blog, blog, blog. :)

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.