some things you should know about Art

When Art naps, his tail stays curled.  When he's deep deep asleep, his tail goes straight.

Art's belly is really bald, really pink, and really smooth.

Art, like my sister's dog, excels at napping.

Art's forehead is super soft and when he raises it he gets fabulous furry little wrinkles - it's the best place to give him kisses.

Art loves a game of fetch with pretty much everything, but pine cones are his preferred backyard toy.

Art is like a movie star - most people who meet him say he's a lot smaller in person than he looks on-screen.

Blowing leaves freak Art out.  When he sees leaves whipping about he does donuts around the yard so fast he straightens his tail out.

Art is a happy dog.

Art really REALLY loves pine cones.

Art looks great in profile.

Comments

Tanya said…
He's so stinkin cute
Carol Kerfoot said…
Oh my goodness I LOVE art!
Allyson said…
I heart Art too! His personalized name tag says it all.
Cathy said…
A+ for Art! Arf Arf!!
shutterbug said…
I LOVE your Art!! I'm gonna steal him when you aren't looking!
kate said…
Art DOES look great in profile! So cute!!!
Lynda said…
Art is so delectably squishable! And that pink belly!! Yum!
Carol Kerfoot said…
Here puppy puppy puppy

Im having an Art Attack
I think Art and Cosmo would be good friends..... bring him for a visit! LOL
Art is wonderful!
I LOVE this baby! I wanna squish him and play with his noggin wrinkles.

I want a puppy now! LOL

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.