season's eatings!

I learned some things about cookies today.  Namely, cookies are easier to buy, bake, or eat than they are to photograph.  I honestly thought the hardest part would be not eating the props, or maybe keeping my children and husband from eating the props.  But alas, cookies are really crumby subjects and I spent a lot of time plucking up stray bits of cookie crumbs and wiping up trails of melty chocolate cluttering the set.  But, I'm always up for a challenge, and round one of the great cookie photo-marathon has been completed.

(Why is she taking pictures of cookies?)

A-ha.  I'm glad you asked.  My dear friend Sherry has a hidden talent: making gourmet cookies.  In fact, her cookies are so delectable her friends have asked her to go into business.  My part in the mix is to get a visual out there for her.   And trust me, pictures don't really do these cookies justice - they're generous in size and PACKED with uber-yummy fillings.  Shown above: Blueberry Oatmeal, Oatmeal CinnaRaisin, Oatmeal Chocolate Chunk, Mint Condition, Peanut Butter Kiss, and Chocolate Brownie Overload.  But don't take my word for it -  without giving it ALL away before she launches (just in time for Christmas, I might add) I thought I'd offer my friends here the opportunity to place an order...  Sherry is ready for business even if her website's not quite ready.  Check out her not-so-standard cookie combinations on the ticdesign web consortium resources page (scroll to the bottom) and place your order here!  

Featured below is the chocolate candy cane cookie, a soft chewy chocolate cookie topped with fluffy, refreshing mint icing and crushed candy cane.  In a word: irresistible!

Comments

shutterbug said…
MmmmMMmmMm Those look so good!!
Wren's Mamma said…
Mmm. My mouth is watering. They REALLY REALLY are as good as they look.

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.