a walk in the park

What's not to love about kids in beer tubs? Really. Tell me.



After sitting in beer tubs, Wren and Canaan went to sit in the wet grass. Wren decided to sit on her wiggly brother for a bit, too.


A bit of a twist on Christine's signature shot... (I did NOT direct this shot, for whatever it's worth - it was purely opportunistic lol.)


Wren is my newest apprentice. After tweaking her Mad Shutterbug Skillz on her parents...


she tried them out on her brother and Dad...


then went in for a self portrait (Mom was allowed to sit in.


When photographing people got boring, Wren decided to take pictures of grass, leaves, ducks, and of course no apprentice would ever be fully trained unless they mastered a little bit of footography... (these are my 'Amy Winehouse ballet flats' - they're gross and falling apart and I LOVE them and rarely wear other shoes unless I absolutely HAVE to...)


We caught a quick family portrait before Wren went off to climb, as two-year olds are wont to do at the park.



Meanwhile, Canaan hung out with Dad for a bit. (What a looker he's going to be - check out the jawline!)

If there was a prize for putting kids in beer tubs the most times in a single portrait session, I totally win.

Mom, Dad - as always, thank for letting me come and hang out. I (heart) you guys.

Comments

OMG, I LOVE the storyboards. What a fantastic idea!
Auntie Nancy said…
Beautiful beautiful kids! Great shots, Hope!

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.