tagged

I was tagged by Carol (and sort of by Christine)

Here are the rules: Link to the person who tagged you. Post the rules on your blog. Write six random things about yourself. Tag six people at the end of your post. Let each person know he or she has been tagged. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.

**Random Facts About Me**

~ I'm on George Michael's fan mail.

~I sometimes stare at people's mouths when they talk, especially if they have really bad teeth.

~There's an empty box on my table from the kettle we bought to replace the one my eldest son accidentally set on fire this spring.

~ I kinda like the smell of horse and cow poop.

~ My toenails are painted metallic lilac.

~ Our fish's name is Jerry.

I will tag 6 random blogs I find on the internet.

A nice family blog, recently touched by cancer - get your prayer hands ready.

A fun blog with some wicked scrapbooking layouts! (Perhaps we'll have to induct her to the DLS family...)

A quirky blog that features cucumber noses on snowmen, and has a cupstacking video bar! (Seriously!)

Crafty people kinda scare me - I've never had the patience or skill to tackle projects like the ones on this blog

This one is special for Cathy. Peeking into the lives of large families is always fun, especially if the Mom rides a Harley and posts pics from her shopping trips... her blog is called: 8 kids' mom: show no fear. Lurve it!

Comments

Cathy said…
Hey! Thanks for the cool link! I love large families :D
8rmine said…
Hi Hope,
Thank you for stopping by my blog yesterday and inviting me to participate in the "meme". What a wonderful idea. I hope I can do it justice.
Thank you also for the invitation to see your blog. You take beautiful pictures! I have a couple of friends that are amateur photographers and if you don't mind I'll share your blog with them.
Suzanne (Mom to 8 great kiddo's)
8rmine said…
Hi Hope,
I completely forgot to let you know that my entry is up for you to enjoy.
Thanks again for the invite.

Suzanne
I'm not sure what's more disturbing...that you like the smell of cow poop, or that you love George Michaels....

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.