yarr!!!

Ahoy, me hearties! September 19th is International Talk Like a Pirate Day!!! It's not too late to get into the spirit and speak your piratey mind - here's some Helpful Pirate Hints. (Ignore the front page where they tell you to abandon me... and make sure you check out the pirate pick-up lines!)  And yes, I DID go to work dressed like this, with a pocket full of chocolate doubloons... no pirate talk, no plundering my booty... Who doesn't love going to work sporting a corset, tall boots, and a Jolly Roger?  (photocred goes to my husband Bill.  He'll be taking clients on an as-needed basis, as long as you don't need anything too fancy and it involves you sitting in a canoe wearing a corset and tall boots.  Red lipstick is optional for the boys.)

Comments

kate said…
You are too funny, Hope.
Carol Kerfoot said…
ahhhhhhhhhhhhh! You are so cute!
Tanya said…
LOL! I taught Brandon to say shiver me timbers yesterday.
Ahoy me matey... You are the hotest Pirate I've ever seen! lol
I my freaking gawd !! You look amazing woman !!!


Yaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrr !!
Jen said…
This one is fabulous! Love the boots! And of course you are gorgeous!

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.