twice as nice

I`ve been working with Sheila for a couple of years now, doing weddings out at her gorgeous 4-star Suffolk House Bed & Breakfast , and I`m always excited when she asks me to come and do her fall family pictures not only because I enjoy my time with Sheila, but it`s because I get to see the twins! This year was an extra-special date - Sheila`s sister, brother-in-law, and their 85-year old Mum were over from across the pond. We always have such a lovely time, and I can never get enough of the gorgeous surroundings out there.

Aren`t they all smiling beautifully...

...so I turned around to see what they were all smiling at:



This diptych makes me smile lol






Last time M&G were in this suitcase, they were small enough to sleep side by side in it!


Note the girls both have a spoon. Note the girls are both feeding themselves. Note the girls are not feeding themselves with the (apparently) ornamental spoons.


Comments

fmartell2 said…
These are great pictures!
I think fall is the best time to take family photos!!
Tanya said…
Aww twins so cute!
Becks said…
Those are sooo great, H!

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.