the photography of Laura Jane

My sweet friend and fellow shutterbug Laura Jane is morphing.  As our year of working closely comes slowly to an end, it's only fitting that she spread her wings and prepare herself to take flight.  Like a butterfly emerging from the chrysalis, she is introducing a new business name that reflects the growth, vision, and solidarity she has developed in the past several months.  Laura, you shine like the brilliant star I fell in love with the first time I met you, my friend, and I have greatly enjoyed shooting, laughing, and learning with you.  I look forward to seeing your business bloom, though it will always pale in comparison to your inextinguishable inner light.

Check out Laura's latest works at The Photography of Laura Jane.

Comments

shutterbug said…
Congrats, Laura!!!
Becks said…
I'll admit, I'm a blog stalker, and Laura's is on my list! I love her work. Can't wait to see more!

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.