oh the joys of September...

Busy is an understatement for the last week.  Between the day job, my frantic September photography schedule (most of which was booked by April) and getting back into the routine of school with the children, I've barely had time to think straight.  I'm grateful to my ever-so-patient clients who have been waiting longer than usual for delivery of their albums and CDs, grateful to my husband and children for enduring this one final stretch of insane busy-ness, and grateful to my body for stopping at splitting my skin open and swelling my head to the size of a small aircraft instead of going into anaphylactic shock from the hair-dye-gone-bad incident this past week (a story for another day...)

Watch this week for a whole pile of families, the tail end of two weddings, and a few babies for good measure!!!

Comments

"Ren" and "K-Nan"'s Mama said…
Can't wait!! (And the hair looks good now, BTW)
Tanya said…
Oh dear swelling? Glad your ok. Looking forward to seeing some new photo's. :)
ticblog said…
"Swelling" is kind of an understatement, really - more like, blown up enough to literally split the skin open on my ears so they bleed and/or weep plasma. Oh, so much fun. Ren & K-nan's Mama is insisting on pictures of my scabby crusty ears. Altogether now: Ew ew ew ew ew!
The gross mother of Wren and Canaan said…
Whatever....you know you all want to see it!!
kate said…
I hope you're feeling even better today!

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.