simply lovely

On Saturday, August 2, 2008, Laura Jane of a la mode and I photographed what has to be one of the most amazing weddings I've ever been witness to. It wasn't the biggest, or the smallest. It wasn't the flashiest or the plainest. It wasn't the most expensive or the cheapest. It was, quite simply, the loveliest, because there was so much love. Many layers, many levels of love, flowing through everyone, the whole day, and we were both moved to tears on several occasions. There are about a million more pictures to go, but I couldn't wait to share just a few. M & K, thank you again for allowing us to be part of your day - I will cherish it as much as you cherish each other.


The above picture is of the bride and groom and their respective parents.  Simply lovely.





Comments

What a beautiful gown !
Amy said…
Amazing!!
I love them all! You are so talented Hope :)
I love them all! You are so talented Hope :)

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.