update on Kate

I've been asked for an update, and so, I thought I'd post a brief one.  

(See Kate?  Everyone loves you!  MUAH~~~!)

Kate is still exercising one of her 99 lives.  However, she is still in need of prayer, now more than ever, as a donor has not yet been found, and the window of being an eligible recipient closes as her health deteriorates.  Please continue to pray for her, and her beautiful children, and her amazing (and pretty good-looking) husband, as well as her extended family of relatives and dear friends who are still holding onto HOPE.  Send kind thoughts, send strength, and above all send love.

I love you, Kate, and look forward to catching up with you soon.

Comments

Kj said…
Thank you for the update. I have been thinking about her since your original post; it was so touching.
fmartell2 said…
Kate, I know you will read this...
Sending lots of love and prayer your way. Keeping you and your family in my thoughts. I will continue to HOPE that all works out, and you are feeling the beat of a new heart very soon.

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.